Global Professional Services Manager - SaaS
- Up to $125k + $10,000 bonus & strong benefits package
- Customer Success and project delivery/management
- Working with globally known household names such as Pfizer, Ford & Tesco
- 3rd Party Risk Management, Supply Chain Software
- Remote Based, Anywhere in Canada
Spectrum IT has partnered for several years now with a global third-party risk management software provider. Their SAAS platform is a critical piece of software to some of the largest household names in the world such as Pfizer, Ford & Tesco.
As they continue to grow and evolve, they need a global professional services manager to join their sales and customer support function in Canada. This role can be fully remote from anywhere in the region but may require some travel to visit key customers and stakeholders.
You'll ideally have a background in SAAS project management, delivering projects and implementation to customers across the world. You'll have stepped up to senior management and have experience leading a team of project managers/implementation consultants across a diverse client base. You'll be highly adept at managing stakeholders and ensuring customer satisfaction in a B2B SAAS environment. Any experience in supply chain, vendor risk or third-party risk is preferential.
Must have skills:
- Proven experience in managing global professional services teams
- Strong leadership & team management skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation, & stakeholder management skills
- The ability to develop & execute business plans
- Proficiency in project management methodologies & tools
- Knowledge of the industry & market trends related to professional services
- Problemsolving & decision-making skills in high-pressure situations
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities & work in a fastpaced environments
At any 1 time you could manage up to 60 projects with an average turnaround of 8-weeks. This is a fast-paced environment where every customers challenge is unique. You'll be responsible for opening additional revenue sources, driving efficiency and delivering on-time but the ultimate measure for success in this role is delivering customer happiness and satisfaction.
How to apply:
To apply please send your CV to SamStocks@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 304.
Please note candidates must be able to work without visa sponsorship. Although this role is fully remote due to time zones the candidate will have to be based in North America. Applications from those who may require sponsorship now or in the future or who are based outside of this region cannot be considered.
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.