Information Security Analyst
£50,000 - £55,000 + hybrid working + benefits
Hampshire, Fleet - Hybrid Working (3 days per week in the Fleet office is required)
Information Security Analyst required to join a growing organisation based in Fleet, Hampshire who are offering hybrid working, you will be required to be in the office 3 days per week. Due to exceptional performance and organic growth our client is looking for an Information Security Analyst to contribute best practice IT security processes across the business. You will be assisting on the maintenance of information security and wider ISO related management actions and maintain documentation.
The successful Information Security Analyst will be joining an ISO accredited organisations and be responsible for improving and maintain IT security performance, policies, and procedures across the organisation.
- To maintain the structure and content of our management system with strong knowledge of ISO
- Liaise with key stakeholders, process owners and resources for the continued application of controls and verification of compliance evidence.
- Undertake internal auditing and review of our management system activities.
- Participate in the preparation and completion of formalised management system reviews.
- Support the business in maintaining security compliance to defined controls.
- Participate in the assessment and review of our management system structure.
- Keep up to date with the latest security and technology development.
- Strong knowledge of ISO management systems and specifically ISO27001.
- Understanding of security principles, best practice, and tools.
- Experience in security monitoring, vulnerability, and incident management.
- Internal auditing capabilities to review management system activities.
- Application of ISO27001 to technical information processing environments and technical resources.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and assess risks, threats, patterns and trends.
- Team-working skills for collaborating with stakeholders.
- Strong time management skills with the ability for multitasking.
- Excellent oral and written communicator
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation experiencing exceptional levels of growth allowing realistic career progression. If you are looking for a role that will make a difference and drive information security standards, then please send your CV for immediate consideration to email@example.com
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.