Information Security Compliance Analyst
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 (flex for the ideal candidate)
Work location: Remote (once per month visit to London or Basingstoke)
Benefits: 8% Enhanced Pension, Private Healthcare, 25 days holiday, Potential for share options
There is an exciting opportunity for an Information Security Compliance Analyst to work with a world leading specialist software company that deliver solutions across Data Privacy, Security, Collaboration and Anonymisation for million- and billion-dollar companies. They harbour a start-up type environment which is collaborative and fast paced in nature, upholding the highest standards in everything they do.
The company has evolved quickly over the past years securing a large amount of external investment and with this growth are looking to expand their Security team.
This position will be primarily hands-on and are looking for a candidate who will be able to:
- Monitor cyber response platforms for incoming alerts and incidences
- Provide threat analysis and detection.
- Assist with internal and external audits (ISO270001, Cyber Essentials Plus, SOC2)
- Work closely with the wider Security team on general duties, automation, and incidents.
- Analyse and identify trends of security log data.
- Adhere to up-to-date security policies and apply best practice.
The ideal background or experience in the following would be ideal:
- Essential hands-on experience in AWS.
- Solid knowledge of IT and networking fundamentals.
- Implementation experience with ISO 27001.
- Extensive insight into security threat landscape
- Experience with incidents of application attacks, phishing, port scanning, etc.
- Firewall and Intrusion detection systems
- Desirable: Monitoring of SIEM systems
The company can offer fully remote working alongside a wide range of benefits including private health and enhanced pension contributing, as well as occasional office visits to one of their UK offices.
You must be based in the UK, as well as having the indefinite right to work. Overseas applicants or those requiring sponsorship cannot be considered unfortunately.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or hit Apply!
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.