Infrastructure and Systems Engineer
Infrastructure and Systems Engineer required by a small and rapidly growing managed services provider based in Marlow.
The company deliver managed networking, compute, and storage solutions to both Enterprise and Online Clients.
Due to this planned growth, they are seeking a Systems and Infrastructure to join the company helping with the deployment, management and troubleshooting of both inhouse and client infrastructure.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a relevant Infrastructure/Systems role
- Systems Administration - Either Microsoft or Linux
- Understanding of web services: HTTP, DNS, SMTP
- Networking - An appreciation of TCP/IP, switching/routing etc
- Storage - The company operate 1.5 Peta Bytes of Storage across 3 sites, so an understanding of RAID and local storage types would be advantageous
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing MSP with an impressive well-known Client base. If you would like to apply to the role, please send your CV to RyanOatley@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 286.
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.