Experienced Infrastructure Architect required by an excellent client who are based in Brighton. This is a new role into the business as our clients technical team are currently seeking an Infrastructure Architect to come in and guide the enhancement and evolution of their IT Infrastructure. You will be expected to lead a dedicated Infrastructure team, work closely with senior members of the team including the CTO and orchestrate innovative Infrastructure projects. You will be pivotal in providing strategic direction as well as influencing their internal IT landscape and SaaS product.
Although our client are bases in Brighton, they are very flexible with regards to remote working. We expect you will need to be based within a 2 hour commute of Brighton to be considered for this opportunity.
- Experience working within Windows Server and UNIX based systems
- Knowledge and experience of Network and Infrastructure security best practices
- Networking technologies (VLANS, VPNs, firewalls and routers etc.)
- Experience working with physical server hardware and Virtual Machines
- Working knowledge of Powershell and scripting
- Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in vulnerability scanning and resolution
- Procure infrastructure hardware and technologies, ensuring alignment with the company's strategic goals and operational needs
- Develop, maintain, and disseminate the team roadmap, fostering clarity and alignment in the infrastructure evolution journey
- Steer the strategic trajectory for infrastructure development and align it with the organisational objectives
- Monitoring and reporting on SaaS availability against SLAs
- Ensuring uptime and availability of systems used by staff and critical customer SaaS systems
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this opportunity, please contact Oliver Wilson on 02380 765 287 or email OliverWilson@SpectrumIT.co.uk
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.