IT Application Support Team Leader
£30,000 - £35,000 + remote working option + benefits
Brighton, East Sussex- remote working options
An IT Application Support Team Leader is required to join and expanding IT department based in central Brighton, East Sussex who are currently fully remote and will be offering remote working options post-pandemic (split week being office based/remote working). The IT Application Support Team leader will be responsible for the coordination, management and supervisions of all service desk jobs and projects. You will be working closely with the IT Operations team to support the IT applications for the internal users across the business and will work on escalated issues from the service desk teams.
The successful IT Application Support Team Leader will likely come from a technical background and have experience working in an application support role.
- Application support experience for bespoke systems.
- Ability to read and write SQL.
- Work with IT Operations to fully align the performance plans of staff to achieve organisational objectives and evaluate performance accordingly
- Work with the local IT Operations Manager to provide support to the local IT Operations team as required and to monitor and improve service levels and project deliverables
- Build a productive working environment through constructive, regular, and timely feedback and by ensuring appropriate involvement, delegation, and monitoring of staff
- Provide regular communication updates to direct reports, and other IT team members where appropriate.
- Perform technical activities and end-user support as required
- Adhere to, and ensure that the IT Operations team adhere to relevant service level expectations as agreed and provide appropriate reporting to management
- Ensure that regular monthly security/permission level audits are undertaken for all systems
This role would suit someone who has passion for IT service delivery ensuring the best service is provided for their internal users. The business operates across a fully cloud based ITIL environment so will be leading a team working at the forefront of technology.
To be considered for this position please send your CV to PhilipMeehan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 289.
Keywords: Application Support, Application Support Team Leader, SQL, IT Team Leader, IT Team Lead, Service Desk Team Leader, Service Delivery, IT operations, ITIL, SLA's, KPI's, Service Desk, Azure, Office 365, Uckfield, East Sussex, Remote Working