An IT Project Manager is required for a Southampton organisation who specialise in developing operational management software solutions.
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to work on delivery of unique projects that are currently being implemented throughout a large organisation.
As IT Project Manager you will be responsible for end-to-end IT project delivery, from discovery, initiation and planning through to execution, monitoring, controlling, rollout and post implementation support
The key responsibilities for the role of IT Project Manager will include:
- Lead and manage individual or multiple concurrent projects
- Financial/budgetary control.
- Prepare detailed project plans
- Work closely with the development and infrastructure teams
- Take responsibility for end to end project delivery
- Risk management
- Participate in Scrum Development Ceremonies
The successful IT Project Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong IT Project Management background
- Prince 2, Agile PM, PMP Practitioner or equivalent
- Software Development life cycle.
- Experience working in a scrum environment
The role of IT Project Manager is paying a salary of up to £55,000 and comes with a wide range of benefits including Bupa care, dental care, matched 6% pension and an annual bonus of up to 13%.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to ChrisLynes@SpectrumIT.co.uk