IT / Software Project Manager - SaaS, Agile - Salary up to £45k
Hampshire, Southampton area + Remote options
A great opportunity for an IT / Software Project Manager to help deliver high-profile IT projects within the Financial services industry. The key focus of the role is to deliver multiple projects and continually improve the product delivery process in an Agile environment. You'll be responsible for a range of technical projects and be able to work with the latest products the company has developed for clients in the Financial sector. No previous experience of the Finance sector is required for this role.
The ideal IT / Software Project Manager will be experienced in delivering SaaS products in a customer-facing environment. You'll be organised and able to work well to deadlines, have excellent communication skills and enjoy working with technical and non-customers.
The company is well established with several successful existing products plus new projects currently going live so there is plenty of scope to grow your skillset and progress within the company.
- Plan, implement and manage a range of Software implementation projects thought the full life cycle
- Specific focus on developing Software Product improvements for customers
- Work closely with internal IT teams to manage the technical requirements
- Setup and manage ongoing communication of the project schedule with internal and external key stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with 3rd part suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Install/follow Agile processes
Essential Skills & Experience;
- 2 years+ commercial Project Management
- Exposure full project life cycle management delivering Software/IT projects
- Able to demonstrate excellent Agile, SCRUM understanding and implementation
- Excellent communication skills; engaging, confident and able to adapt to fast changing customer needs
The position is based in Winchester, however the company are offering a hybrid approach to remote working and you'll be able to work from home three days per week. There is also some flexibility in work hours and a shorter than normal working week.
If you are looking to be part of a fast-moving, interesting business, at a time of growth then please apply to this advert or contact me via LinkedIn, Jack Hewitt-Coleman, Spectrum IT.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK.