IT Support Engineer
IT Support Engineer required by an established technology company located near Reading. This is a varied role spanning support across Linux, Windows and Mac platforms and network support/administration. The IT Support Engineer should have experience in an environment supporting Linux and Windows based infrastructure.
The IT Support Engineer will be responsible for
- Building, managing and administering Windows & Linux servers.
- Maintaining and managing SAN and NAS storage devices
- Maintaining and configuring network infrastructure eg LAN, WAN, VPN, VOIP
- Windows and Linux infrastructure support
- Network support and administration
- Active Directory
- MS Exchange
- Firewalls, switches etc
- VMWare and/or Azure virtualisation
Experience in any of the following would be advantageous, but is not essential;
- PowerShell, Bash or Python scripting
- Network security
- Any formal certification eg MCSE, CCNA etc
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.