A progressive opportunity for a 1st line support engineer who is looking to take a step up has become available with my client based in Whiteley.
I have a role for an IT Support Technician to join an MSP who boast an impressive client base including the likes of one of the UKs largest franchised business partners. This role will see you supporting a variety of Microsoft technologies/systems as well as virtual environments.
💰Salary: Up to £30k DOE
👌Benefits: Ongoing training, birthday off, free gym membership and more
✅Core responsibility: Support existing customer systems and the deployment of new technologies / on-boarding of new clients.
🚀 Industry/Type of business: IT Managed Services
🏠 Working set up: On-site in Whiteley, Hampshire
🦄 Reporting to: IT Support & Implementation Engineer
- A proven IT support background
- Good Customer service, telephone and written skills
- Full UK Driving License - to travel to client locations
- Knowledge of networking
- Experience of End User Support for Windows 10, MS Office 365
- Experience with Microsoft Server, Microsoft 365, Azure AD
To apply please respond to this advert or send your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.