A Senior Java Software Engineer is required to lead an agile squad of developers building highly performant, scalable and resilient software.
You would be required in their London or Hampshire office only once a month and you will spend of 80% of your time hands on coding, leading by example.
As Java Team Lead you will
- Lead and mentor your team of Software Engineers
- Set example for Coding standards and best practice.
- Support squad with personal Development.
- Take ownership of work produced by your squad.
- Collaborate with product manager to create actionable requirements and solutions.
- Work with the Software Engineering Manager and other Java Team Leads to lead continuous improvement.
- Unit testing and documentation
- Work closely with the DevOps team on CI/CD, config management and monitoring.
This successful Java Team Lead will have the following experience.
- Team Leading or mentoring, or ability to step up into this role.
- Rest API's
- SQL / No-SQL
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Continuous Integration
With offices based in the London and Hampshire this role can be fully remote, as most of the team are, but you are welcome to work out of either office as much or little as you'd like.
The salary for the Java Team Lead is paying up to £75,000 with excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, healthcare, Death in Service, Pension, Income Protection, ongoing training and more.
To find out more about this or other Senior / Lead Java roles please contact Chris Lynes at Spectrum IT Recruitment.
Alternatively click apply now.
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.