Java Technical Lead
£85,000 - £95,000 per annum + hybrid working + benefits
Hampshire, Farnborough - Hybrid Working (2 days per week in the office. 3 days remote)
Java Technical Lead required to join a market leading SaaS organisation located Farnborough, Hampshire who are offering a hybrid working week with 2 days per week in the office, 3 days remote working. The Java Technical lead will be spearheading the design and development of their brand-new enterprise Java application due to business growth. The greenfield project will be the redevelopment of their core SaaS product. The Java Tech Lead will be working with innovative technologies collaborating with architects, developers and key stakeholders to deliver a cutting-edge SaaS solution. The Java Tech Lead will be a technical guru and leader, combining in-depth technical expertise with strong leadership and communication skills.
- In depth practical and theoretical knowledge in enterprise Java software applications to drive business growth and scalability.
- Define and execute the technical roadmap for optimal performance.
- Technical Direction. Ability to contribute to the technical roadmap in collaboration with the wider team. Making key decisions on technology choices, solution design and development best practice.
- Technical Design and implementation. Working with the Solution Architect to participate in high level architecture discussions to translate into technical solutions.
- Hands on Technical leadership and code reviews being the advocate for implementation best practices in design, code quality and methodologies.
- Drive a high performing culture of technical excellence within the development team.
- Hands on experience of leading and delivering enterprise Java applications.
- Architecting and developing secure, scalable, and maintainable Java solutions.
- Tech leadership building SaaS products from the ground up, conception through to implementations
- Java frameworks - Open to modern frameworks
- AWS cloud platform
- CI/CD delivery tools
- AWS and DevOps
- Security - adherence to security and compliance regulations. Security must be at the forefront of design.
- Passion for continuous learning in Java and cloud technologies.
This would suit a Java Technical Lead who is looking to be at the forefront of a greenfield project to lead the redevelopment of market leading aviation SaaS enterprise application. In return the salary on offer is 85-95k+ benefits and will need to be within a commutable distance to Farnborough 2 days per week.
To apply for this role please send your CV for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.