Junior Product Owner
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum + benefits
Brighton - East Sussex - Remote working options
Junior Product Owner is required by a growing software team based in Brighton, East Sussex that will initially be offering a mix of remote and office-based working. Due to growth the company are looking to hire a Junior Product Owner to work as part of an agile development team. The successful Junior Product Owner will be the pivotal link between the voice of the end user and technical development team. As a Product Owner you will contribute to the full software delivery cycle from the beginnings of a new product idea, working with the delivery teams throughout implementation, verifying any new features are of high quality and then sharing all this information with clients/ end users. The Successful candidate will come from a product-based environment, but the company are open to experience whether that be in project management, application support or business analysis. The likely candidate will have experience in the following areas.
- Software product-based experience - BA, Project Manager, Application Support, Product Owner etc
- Strong communication skills (Written & Verbal)
- Confident communicating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Able to adapt communication style to the audience to ensure engagement levels
- Define new and existing features of our client's product
- Attend scrum meetings with the development teams
- Build a deep understanding of stakeholder's requirements
- Work closely with the product management teams to shape the product
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
The salary is £35k-£45k based on experience and the company can offer an excellent working environment, scope for growth, new project work and the opportunity to make the role you own.
If you are seeking role where you will play a pivotal part and make a difference to an organisations software product portfolio then please send your CV to PhilipMeehan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 289.