Lead Developer / DevOps (C#, Azure, TDD)
Christchurch (Hybrid Remote Working available)
£50,000 - £60,000
The Lead Developer will lead the development, of policies and processes to create an Azure DevOps working environment and support the development of products and services.
This is a mixed role which shall consist of both DevOps and software development:
- DevOps configuration and automation - migrating key TFS projects to Azure DevOps
- Training and management the team on all aspects of DevOps
- Quality management and ownership of the processes
- Policy development and enforcement with Lead Developer
- Development of new software and support of existing products.
- Implement changes to the live environment, through DevOps pipeline
- Utilise Test Driven Development techniques where necessary
- Work with stakeholders to develop user stories
- Maintenance and support of customer facing applications and the core systems that underpin them.
- Responsibility for development and retention of staff through participation in the recruitment and appraisal processes.
- Contribute to the development of the company's IT strategy by being aware of the latest technologies and market trends and advising senior management on questions of strategic direction.
- Participate in the on-call rota for out of hours support of IT applications and core systems.
Key Technical Competencies
- Azure DevOps at least 2-years hands on experience
- Visual Basic .NET
- Web API
- Entity Framework
- Microsoft SQL Server
- XML with XSLT
- WCF/Web services using SOAP and WSDL
- Windows services
- Code management and version control using TFS
Desirable Technical Competencies
- .Net Core
- Dependency Injection (Unity)
- Visual Studio Test Projects
- Relational Database design
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org