Mid-Level Full-Stack Developer - PHP/Laravel
- Up to 55k + Remote working options
- SAAS company working with household names
- Working with the latest technology & development methods
- DevOps, Automation testing, BA's, UX/UI all supporting the development team
I'm working with a fast-growing technology company who are partnered with some of the largest companies in the world such as Ford, Tesco's & Pfizer to provide cutting edge software solutions. They specialise in supply chain compliance and vendor risk management offering a range of services and active monitoring solutions to their clients.
As a mid-level full-stack developer, you'll be a vital part of the team helping to design and build new features, as well as to improve the overall quality of the existing codebase. Along with a talented team of developers, you'll be solving interesting and challenging problems, whilst using industry best practices to create scalable software solutions. You'll be part of a software development team split up into 5 Sprint teams focused on short development sprints and regular release cycles.
- Strong level of OOP programming with PHP
- Commercial experience with Laravel framework
- TDD, Unit testing, Integration testing
- Experience within a SAAS environment
- Working within an agile software development team
- Using Git for version control
- Knowledge of common design patterns
- Experience working in an AWS environment
- Prior experience with JS frameworks; AngularJS, ReactJS, VueJS …
- Knowledge of APIs (RESTful, oAuth)
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact SamStocks@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 304.
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.