PHP Software Engineer
- OOP, PHP, LAMP, MVC
- Hybrid working flexibility with offices in London and Nottingham
- Healthcare and medical services industry
- Salary circa £50,000 - £55,000 plus bonus and benefits
PHP Software Engineer required to join an innovative driven technology company providing quality and affordable healthcare to patients nationwide. Launched in the UK within the last couple of years my clients products and services are both online and instore and backed by large strategic and healthcare investment this is an excellent time for a PHP Software Engineer to join the company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new features and functionality on internal and external web applications, web services and other apps on my clients healthcare platform. This is ideally suited to a highly motivated developer looking to play a key role in development of applications used by thousands of patients and users.
The successful Software Engineer will be given the opportunity to make a real difference and will also be given the opportunity to enhance their skillset further. As well as very competitive salaries, our client offers a comprehensive benefits package and flexibility around hybrid working.
- Develop new features and functionality on internal and external web applications and websites
- Provide support and assist with issue resolution of existing code
- Leverage security and best practices when writing code
- Liaise with both internal and external parties
- Help write specifications of new development requirements and provide estimations
- Delivering and supporting the implementation of projects
- Providing mentorship and knowledge sharing
- Scoping, designing and configuring bespoke solutions to specific problems
- Build strong relationships with their peers as well as their teams' relevant business stakeholders both in the UK and US
- 3+ years' experience in developing enterprise web applications
- MVC Slim, Lumen, Laravel
- Knowledge of AWS
- Consuming 3rd party RESTful / non-RESTful APIs
- Be a team player
- Demonstrate WIT (Whatever It Takes) attitude
This position is offered as a hybrid position however the successful candidate will be required to be able to attend my clients London or Nottingham offices three times a week and then work from home the rest of the week. Applicants must also be UK based resident.
If you would like to apply for this position then please contact Tom Rayner on 02380 765 808 or email email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.