Product Manager required by a rapidly growing financial technology company based in central London. The position will also require frequent travel to the company's office in Surrey.
The Product Manager will report to the CTO and will lead the Product Team, made up of Product Owners and Business Analysts.
This is a key role and will work with stakeholders internally and with external clients comprising of Tier 1 investment banks and other financial organisations. The ideal Product Manager will have strong experience working for a SAAS company engaging with Financial Services companies in a client facing capacity.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Define and execute product strategy and roadmap meeting the long-term vision and strategy of the company
- Become the lead and SME on the product
- Act as the lead product demonstrator, engaging with prospective and existing Customers
- Lead sprint planning and maintain the product backlog
- Be a facilitator between different departments: Development, Delivery, and any third parties regarding solution functionality
Experience in the following is required:
- Proven experience in a similar leadership position
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Client facing experience within Financial Services
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Background working for software vendors
- Experience with prioritisation, road mapping, strategy etc
This is an opportunity to join a leading financial technology company working on varied projects utilising new technologies. If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature, please contact RyanOatley@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 286.