Product Manager x2
£46k - £52k + benefits
Remote working flexibility
Are you skilled at Software Product Delivery and Commercial Product Ownership for SaaS products and solutions? Have you got experience working with both technical and non-technical teams and sales / marketing teams?
My client are at the forefront of delivering technology to the transport sector which helps people connect within their local communities as well as across the UK. The technology is used by hundreds of thousands of users every day for travel to education, work and for independence.
You will help in the development of my clients product strategy to build and innovate a market-leading software company. This position is a management role also overseeing the design team.
- Prioritising feature development to meet the business' strategic goals
- Management of product features from requirements capture to product marketing
- Defining the product roadmap and long-term goals
- Stakeholder management
- Customer feedback
- Ensuring what gets built is both valuable and viable
- Go-to person for non-technical queries about the product
Experience and skills required:
- Managing Product development of a digital product
- Product roadmap
- Understanding of techniques and methods of modern product discovery including Agile methodologies
My client are working remotely due to COVID with plans to return to the office in Spring 2021. From then they will look to operate a minimum of 1 to 2 days working onsite in the office with the rest of the time remote. The right candidate understands that they may need to commute to the office in Bournemouth in the future and so living in a commutable distance is required.
If you would like to be considered for this position then please contact Dan Sumpter on 02380 765 280 or email firstname.lastname@example.org