Bracknell - Berkshire - Remote working options
£60,000 - £65,000 per annum + benefits
Experienced Product Owner is required by a growing software team based in Reading, Berkshire that is offering remote working options. Due to substantial growth the company are looking to hire a Product Owner to work as part of an agile development team. The successful Product Owner will be the pivotal link between our client's development team and external clients. As a Product Owner you will contribute to the full software delivery cycle from the beginnings of a new product idea, working with the delivery teams throughout implementation, verifying any new features are of high quality and then sharing all this information with clients. It is essential the Product Owner has experience within the Pharmaceutical, biomedical or clinical industry.
- Strong communication skills (Written & Verbal)
- Experience working within the Pharmaceutical, biomedical or clinical industry is essential
- Technical background - working for software companies with software products.
- Confident communicating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Able to adapt communication style to the audience to ensure engagement levels
- Able to research, understand and communicate the complex needs of end users
- Define new and existing features of our client's product
- Attend scrum meetings with the development teams
- Build a deep understanding of stakeholder's requirements
- Work closely with the product management teams to shape the product
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
The salary is £60k-£65k based on experience and the company can offer an excellent working environment, scope for growth, new project work and the opportunity to make the role you own. The company are currently fully remote working and can interview and onboard remotely in the current climate
If you are seeking role where you will play a pivotal part and make a difference to an organisations software product portfolio that has ethical values which is making a positive impact to society then please send your CV to PhilipMeehan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 289.