Quantitative Analyst - Sports Trading
Quantitative Analyst with experience within the sports trading industry required by an excellent client based in central London. As a Quantitative Analyst, you will join a small but very talented team and will be expected to interpret, filter, and analyse very large data sets whilst working closely with other analysts and developers. The successful Quantitative Analyst will be a forward-thinking individual who is more than comfortable working to both their won initiative and as a team. You will ideally be educated to at least a MSc level in a quantitative subject such as Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science or Physics. A PhD would be beneficial.
- Ideally a PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science or Physics from Russell Group University. Must have at least MSc
- Proficient in several of the following: Python, MATLAB, C++, R, C#
- Mathematical and statistical Modelling
- Sports Trading experience
- Excellent Mathematical skills
- Analytic mindset
- Specific sports trading knowledge is welcome but not mandatory
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this opportunity, please contact Oliver Wilson at OliverWilson@SpectrumIT.co.uk
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.