Scrum Master - SaaS - Fully Remote
Location - Work From Home / Fully Remote
£45,000 - £55,000
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Technical Scrum Master to join a growing company delivering Software solutions to clients across Europe. The business is in an exceptionally strong position with long term financial backing and Digital projects planned for the foreseeable future, this role is best suited candidates with technical backgrounds.
As a Scrum Master you will be working with dedicated technical teams to improve and lead the software project delivery and implement structured Agile processes. The SCRUM Master will report to the Head of Delivery and work closely Software Architects, Developers and Testers all committed to delivering their SaaS/IaaS solutions.
- 2-3 years+ commercial experience as a Scrum Master, enhancing business understanding of Agile values and principles
- Experience working closely with software development teams, understanding technical requirements
- Relentless approach to continuous improvement of both processes and individuals
- Good knowledge of Agile frameworks (Kanban / XP / Crystal / FDD etc) and how best to utilise the values and tools
- Excellent communication skills both with tech and business minded individuals
- Relevant Scrum Master Certification, or similar
- A hands-on technical background, experience of writing code, etc
- Experience with DevOps
*The company can accommodate fully remote interviewing and onboarding.
If you are looking to be part of a fast-moving, interesting business, at a time of growth where you will actively be able to implement change then please apply to this advert or contact me via our website or LinkedIn.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please apply to this advert or email your CV direct to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk