Senior C++ Software Engineer required by a high-tech company located in Portsmouth. The company requires a Senior C++ Software Engineer to join their existing, highly skilled Agile team developing products for commercial and military customers.
Hybrid remote working arrangement.
The successful Senior C++ Software Engineer will likely have a relevant degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or similar and will have proven commercial experience with C++ programming ideally in a cross-platform environment incorporating UI development with Qt, MFC or similar technology.
- C++ programming, ideally in a cross-platform environment - Windows & Linux
- Object oriented methodologies
- Subversion or similar code configuration management tool
- Appreciation of mathematical and/or algorithm development
Experience in any of the following areas would be advantageous but is not a prerequisite
- Networking programming
- CMake or similar cross platform build tool
- Technical leadership and/or mentoring team members
Current SC clearance or eligibility to undergo SC clearance is a prerequisite.
This is an opportunity to join a highly successful, expanding company offering the chance to work on complex, interesting C++ programming in a relaxed atmosphere. If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature please get in touch for more information
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.