Senior VoIP Engineer - Greenfield product
Flexible home working - Southeast offices
£70-£80,000 + benefits
The Senior Engineer will play a pivotal role in designing and developing a innovative VoIP product, working alongside the Software engineering, DevOps and Product team and the senior managers.
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role, VoIP Engineer or similar
- Commercial experience of developing or redeveloping a VoIP product, ideally full cycle
- Commercial experience with FreeSwitch, Kamailio or similar open source tools
- The ability to liaise with senior management and be customer facing
- Experience with Linux operations systems
- Commercial experience with modern Cloud platforms, ideally AWS
- Experience of delivering Greenfield products full life cycle is highly desirable
The company offer remote working with 1 day per month in the office on average. Their offices are commutable from London, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire, Surrey, Berkshire, Oxfordshire areas
Please apply to this advert or contact me via LinkedIn messenger for more information.
All candidate must be eligible to work in the UK and be UK based.
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.