Senior Software Engineer - PHP/Laravel
- Up to 65k + Remote working (UK only)
- SAAS company working with household names
- Working with the latest technology & development methods
- DevOps, Automation testing, BA's, UX/UI all supporting the development team
I'm working with a fast-growing technology company who are partnered with some of the largest companies in the world such as Ford, Tesco's & Pfizer to provide cutting edge software solutions. They specialise in supply chain compliance and vendor risk management offering a range of services and active monitoring solutions to their clients.
As a software engineer, you'll be a vital part of the team helping to design and build new features, as well as to improve the overall quality of the existing codebase. Along with a talented team of developers, you'll be solving interesting and challenging problems, whilst using industry best practices to create scalable software solutions.
You'll be part of a 15 person strong software development team split up into 5 Sprint teams focused on short development sprints and regular release cycles. Each team is supported by DevOps building CI/C Pipelines and infrastructure for code deployment, Automation test engineers ensuring the code is robust and BA + UX/UI designing the solution.
- A software engineering degree and 5+ years commercial experience in building software applications
- Strong level of OOP programming with PHP
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles such as TDD, Unit testing, SOLID principles
- Commercial experience with Laravel framework
- Working within an agile software development team
- Using Git for version control
- Knowledge of common design patterns
- Experience working in an AWS environment
- Prior experience with JS frameworks; AngularJS, ReactJS, VueJS …
- Knowledge of APIs (RESTful, oAuth)
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact SamStocks@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 304.
Please note this role cannot provide sponsorship and is UK based. Candidates must able to work in the Uk without visa sponsorship. Applications from those looking to relocate or who may require visa sponsorship now or in the future cannot be considered.
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.