Senior Java Developer
£65,000 - £75,000 per annum + hybrid working + benefits
Hampshire, Farnborough - Hybrid Working (2 days per week in the office. 3 days remote)
Senior Java Developer is required to join a busy and growing development team located in Farnborough, Hampshire who are offering a hybrid working week with 2 days per week in the office, 3 days remote working. The Senior Java Developer will be working on a greenfield enterprise SaaS software application for version 2.0 of their market leading software product. You will be working across a secure full software development life-cycle from inception through to deployment.
As a Senior Java Developer, you will be working in an agile development team working with innovative technologies developing software applications hosted on an AWS cloud platform. The successful Java Developer will be collaborating with a small team of high calibre software engineers working together to build their brand-new state of the art SaaS enterprise application that is being used globally.
- Design, develop, and implement high-performance, and maintainable Java applications for enterprise use.
- Proven ability to design and implement secure, scalable, and performant code for high volume systems.
- Collaborate with architects, designers, and engineers to understand requirement and define technical solutions.
- Ability to confidently estimate work and identify risks
- Develop and implement security best practices throughout the software development life-cycle.
- Troubleshoot and debug production issues, identify root causes, and implement effective
- Document code and technical design decisions for future reference and knowledge
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to other
- Passion for learning and staying up to date with the latest technologies and
- 5+ year's experience developing Java applications in a SaaS environment.
- OOD principles, design best practices/patterns
- Java Frameworks - open to Spring, Hibernate, Junit
- AWS and DevOps methodologies are highly desirable.
- Unit and integration testing
- CI/CD delivery and tools
- Docker and Kubernetes experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Experience building secure high-volume systems.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Java Developer to help scope the future of a market leading SaaS provider working on greenfield projects. In return the salary on offer will be 65-75k + benefits and will need to be within a commutable distance to Farnborough 2 days per week.
To apply for this role please send your CV for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.