Senior QA Automation Analyst required by a high-tech company with offices globally. The role would be remote based as part of a distributed QA automation team.
The role would suit a Senior QA Automation Analyst who thrives on driving the quality and performance of commercial software development through manual and automated testing.
The Senior QA Automation Analyst will be responsible for -
- Working with development, product management and the testing team to develop and maintain test cases with broad coverage across the product.
- Interact with cross-functional product teams (software development, customer support etc) for product development efforts
- Driving the effort to increase coverage of automated tests, and reducing the reliance on manual testing
- Acting as a source of technical and operational knowledge for the members of the QA team
- Enhancing the existing test suite to ensure performance of the product is stable or improved with each release
- Proven commercial experience in a test automation role
- Hands-on experience creating and updating test plans and test cases
- Proven track record for releasing quality software into production
Key technical knowledge
- Microsoft Active Directory
- UI automation
- Performance/load testing
If you're seeking a role of this nature please get in touch for more information.