Senior / Principal Product Manager
Senior / Principal Product Manager required by a rapidly growing financial technology company based in central London. The position will also require frequent travel to the company's office in Surrey.
The Senior / Principal Product Manager will report to the CTO and will lead the Product Team, made up of Product Owners and Business Analysts.
This is a key role and will work with stakeholders internally and with external clients comprising of Tier 1 investment banks and other financial organisations. The ideal Product Manager will have strong experience working for a SAAS company engaging with Financial Services companies in a client facing capacity.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Define and execute product strategy and roadmap meeting the long-term vision and strategy of the company
- Become the lead and SME on the product
- Act as the lead product demonstrator, engaging with prospective and existing Customers
- Lead sprint planning and maintain the product backlog
- Be a facilitator between different departments: Development, Delivery, and any third parties regarding solution functionality
Experience in the following is required:
- Proven experience in a similar leadership position
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Client facing experience within Financial Services
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Background working for software vendors
- Experience with prioritisation, road mapping, strategy etc
This is an opportunity to join a leading financial technology company working on varied projects utilising new technologies. If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature, please get in touch for more information.