Senior Software Developer - London - £100,000 - £120,000
C#, .NET, WPF, SQL
Senior Software Developers required for an excellent client who are in the sports trading industry based in the City of London. The successful Software Developer will join a small but extremely talented development team and will be given the opportunity to work with the some of the latest technologies possible. As a Senior Software Developer you will be expected to produce excellent code for our clients in house software applications and will also be expected to offer advice and training to more junior members of the team when required. Many of the projects are greenfield projects and you'll be given the opportunity to make your own mark on them from the start. Our client offer a very collaborative working environment with the majority of the development team coming from excellent computer science and programming educational backgrounds from Russell Group universities. As well as offering extremely competitive salaries, our client offers a comprehensive benefits package and flexible working arrangements.
- Worked with the latest version of the .NET platform
- SQL Server
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High level aptitude for technology
- Education to at least a BSc level or higher in Computer Science from a Russell Group University
- Multi-threaded application development
- Understanding of Windows technologies
- Network Programming experience
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this opportunity, please contact Oliver Wilson on 02380 765 287 or email OliverWilson@SpectrumIT.co.uk
Senior Software Developer
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.