Senior Software Engineer - C++, Linux, Git, Jenkins - Fibre Optics
Basingstoke + Work from home
£50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus
An award winning company specialising in Fibre Optics solutions is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Software Engineer to join their team. The role provides the opportunity to work on some large-scale international projects with innovative technology. The work is varied, challenging and the team have created a fun and collaborative culture, its a great place to work where you will progress your career and work in an innovative industry.
They have grown over the last 14 years into an international brand that pride themselves on the quality of the products and projects that they deliver.
Software Engineer - Experience/ Attributes:
- Confident programming in C++
- Recent and extensive Linux operating system experience
- Experience of version control and build systems such as GIT and Jenkins
- Prior experience in the engineering sector is beneficial but not essential
- Degree level academics in software engineering, computer science or similar discipline would be advantageous
What's in it for you?
Exposure to leading edge Fibre Optic solutions, systems and applications used in real-world engineering projects across the globe, training & personal development, a great team and company culture.
The position will be split between office and remote working with the the company taking a hybrid approach.
For more information please apply to this advert or contact me on LinkedIn - Jack Hewitt-Coleman, Spectrum IT.