Software Developer (C#, WPF, Windows) x2
Salary £35,000 - £50,000 plus benefits and bonus
We are working with one of the South Coasts most exciting and innovative web and digital technology companies at an exciting time.
The company have built and launched a range of tools to enable simple and cost effective cyber and network security. They now have over 1 million customers and offer extremely high levels of network, security and infrastructure resilience.
With this in mind we are looking for experienced Software Developers to work closely and alongside the internal development team. There are 30 people in the wider team including Analysts, Product Engineers, Support, DevOps and Marketing. This is a great opportunity to take the product to the next level and play a key role in the company's evolution.
- Developing C# based applications for Windows.
- Developing software using technical and functional design requirements provided.
- Updating software to include new features or upgrades.
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions.
- Test software to identify any errors prior to release.
- Act on any identified errors in a timely manner.
- Work on a variety products.
The key skills required to be a success in this role are:
- Experience developing software with C# & WPF essential.
- Experience with C++ is an advantage.
- Good understanding of Git version control.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workloads.
The company have designed and fitted one of the most desirable offices we have seen in the area - an inspiring environment for innovation and creativity. They offer free cooked food all day with a coffee and refreshments 'station', plenty of onsite parking and access to all the tech and tools to make you as good as you can be. They are an inquisitive and forward thinking company and are looking for people with ideas and enthusiasm for change.
If you are an ambitious and committed Software Developer or aspiring to be one, please get in touch with Dan Sumpter on 02380 765 280 or email firstname.lastname@example.org