Software Development Manager
- B2C Digital Marketplace
- Team Management (approx. 10), Technical Guidance, Agile Delivery
- Technical appreciation of PHP, LAMP stack technology, MVC, SOLID/DRY.
- Salary c£70,000 plus bonus and benefits
An exciting new opportunity for a talented Software Development Manager / Engineering Manager to shape the direction, improve the performance and quality of software development within Europe's fastest growing digital marketplace.
Working with a talented engineering team (30 people) split in to 3 cross functional teams, your role will be to create systems and functionality that enables people all over the world to connect through a single digital marketplace.
As an Engineering Manager you will help lead and manage a high-performing environment, ensuring team growth, productivity, code quality and overall success. You know what good practice looks like and can apply structured software engineering disciplines (SOLID, DRY) to drive an efficient and coherent team.
Experience and Skills
- Proven experience as an Engineering Manager | Software Development Manager.
- Experience managing software teams of around 10.
- A good understanding of PHP, LAMP, Laravel, MVC.
- Demonstrated success in managing and leading high performance teams
- Strong problem solving and decision making abilities
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with commercial goals.
Please send your CV or an introduction email to email@example.com. Find me on LinkedIN, Twitter and through the Spectrum IT Recruitment website.
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.