Software Developer (Junior / Mid) - NodeJS / VueJS
- Full-time Remote Working or office based hybrid - your choice!
- Competitive salary & flexible benefits; £30,000 to £45,000
- Training budget, 25 Days Holiday + BH + Your Birthday off, 2.5 Days Paid Charity Leave
We have an awesome opportunity for a talented Software Developer to join one of the UK's most exciting digital technology specialists. This is a great time to join the business as they push forward with a range of new projects giving way to greenfield development across 3 key products.
You will be part of a talented team (5 currently, rising to 8 potentially) who are iterating quickly on their modern tech stack to enhance, modernise and improve the companies real-time SaaS marketing solutions.
You don't necessarily need to have experience with all the technologies they are using as many of their successful candidates have come from different tech stacks including (C#, Java, Python, C++, PHP, Golang etc)
What you will need:
- A general aptitude for programming and problem solving. You'll need to pick up new tools and techniques quickly and use them to solve problems
- Experience with automated testing and quality assurance
- An understanding of how to build systems that perform well at scale
- Enthusiasm for building secure systems and implementing security best practices
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- A technical/computer science degree or equivalent professional experience
If you have the experience required, then please send your CV to email@example.com