Software QA Engineer - £60,000 - Bracknell (Remote)
Software QA Engineer required to work as part of our clients development team. The successful candidate will join a talented global team of specialist software professionals who responsible for the ongoing evolution of our clients portfolio of products building the new features and functionality. It is a small, close knit team of approximately 30 that work in smaller AGILE/SCRUM teams. The office is based in Bracknell but the successful candidate can work remotely most of the time and go into the office once a month if they prefer.
As well a very competitive salaries, our client offers a comprehensive benefits package with includes a bonus.
- Significant experience programming in Python (for QA), or a similar language
- Knowledge of automation infrastructure (e.g. Jenkins, Salt, Docker)
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to produce and maintain high quality documentation
- A recent and proven record of accomplishments in automated test development, with the ability to design and implement automated tests in a collaborative way
- Experience of testing hardware preferably Protocols testing
- Working as a key member of an agile scrum team 5-8 depending on the project you will own the Quality Assurance and will drive improvements to the infrastructure required for test automation
- Designing and implementing automated tests
- Creation and execution of ad-hoc, manual and exploratory tests to ensure the quality of the product
- Testing, and occasionally developing, software across the stack
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this opportunity, please contact Oliver Wilson on 02380 765 287 or email OliverWilson@SpectrumIT.co.uk