Software Test Engineer - Fully Remote
- Automation Testing; C#, Selenium
- Testing of Mobile & Web Apps accessed by over 1 million members
- Agile, QA, Test, Software
A great opportunity for an experienced Software Test Engineer / QA Engineer to join a well known and market leading consumer services company with a great reputation and excellent career opportunities. If you like working on public facing digital products and services used by over 1 million people, this one is worth getting out of bed for!
The Software Test Engineer will join an Agile software team working on a range of mobile and digital applications. The apps are used by over 1 million members and their aim is to provide the most digitally engaging customer experience. Your role is to help improve the companies Application testing practices and perform automation testing on its iOS and Android products.
The business has a highly collaborative Engineering and QA team based in their Hampshire offices. The key skills are based around Mobile and web Automation testing, experience in a similar environment using C# and Selenium with iOS/Android Apps is essential. If you like to work in an office, the option to work is Southampton is available on a full-time or hybrid setup.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years commercial experience in Mobile/Web application testing
- Programming with C# or similar
- Experience with Jira or Confluence
- Experience of working in Agile, SCRUM/Kanban teams
- The ability to communicate effectively with developers and senior stakeholders
- Degree educated is preferred
This role is fully remote with a package of £60,000 to £75,000 dependent on experience.
Please apply to this advert or contact Laura Sheehan at Spectrum IT Recruitment through our company website - LauraSheehan@SpectrumIT.co.uk
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK wihtout sponsorship or endoresements.