An award winning and progressive technology group are looking for a Software Tester to join their growing organisation.
The Software Tester will join an agile team to assist in the design, build, test, delivery and support of a growing range of products and services.
This is a great opportunity for a Software Tester to join a business who offer autonomy and the opportunity to further develop your skills
As a Software Tester you will be working within the testing team to support the development of the business products and services.
The role will involve:
- Production of high quality Test Plans, Test Documentation and Reports as needed
- Analysis of User Stories and Features, working alongside internal stakeholders, enabling production of high quality test cases
- Scripting and execution of automated test cases
- Proactive communication within the team to ensure quality is built into and considered at every stage of the Software Delivery Pipeline
- Scripting and execution of manual test cases
The successful Software Tester will have;
- Experience of testing RESTful Web Services
- Ability to prioritise, manage and track multiple activities and tasks at a rapid pace
- Experience of Selenium WebDriver - Preferably with Java as a language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable understanding of the principles of Test Automation
- Enthusiastic approach and 'can-do' attitude
- Experience with either Windows, Mac or Linux OS's
- Ability to cope under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Flexible approach to work
- Strong problem solving skills
It would be desirable to have:
- Experience of using Jira, Confluence or BitBucket
- Demonstrable experience of working in an agile development environment
- Experience of Postman, SOAPUI, Swagger
- ISTQB Certification
The role of Software Tester is paying up to £45,000 depending on experience and fantastic benefits which include; 25 days annual leave, Private Medical Health Insurance Option, Annual Training Allowance and Pension.
To be considered please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301.