Solution Architect - InsureTech, London Market Insurance
£80,000 - £90,000 per annum + benefits
London - Remote Working Options
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Solution Architect to join a market leading InsureTech organisation located in London that does offer remote working options. The successful Solution Architect will take ownership of high-level architecture activities and outputs, providing architecture/design leadership and oversight for project deliveries into key major client. The Solution Architect will be working with various stakeholders within the client to understand the requirements and translate these into solution concepts and designs. This is a pivotal role within the technology team to deliver technical solutions that meet solution architecture and product designs. It is essential the Solution Architect has London Market Insurance experience and skills in the following areas.
- 5+ years of experience ideally in Solutions Architecture or Systems/Technical architecture roles
- Background in software engineering or systems integration/client solution implementation experience
- Holistic solution architecture skills are essential i.e. ability to analyse, define and influence business architecture domain, Information Systems (application and data architecture) architecture and Information Technology architecture domains to deliver holistic solutions
- Insurance and/or financial services sector experience is essential within the London market insurance sector.
- Experience managing solution architecture workstream on medium-large size projects and programs is essential
- Ability to be a hands-on technical expert and play a more generic Solution Architecture role on projects
- Expertise in application and solution design using Azure cloud and Microsoft technologies is essential
- Strong understanding of delivery methodologies and IT service management is essential
- Good understanding of the IT security domain for secure application development and application delivery is essential
- Continuous learner, ability to learn new technologies, tools and patterns. Good awareness and understanding of modern IT practices and capabilities e.g. (e.g. CI/CD, Cloud technologies and cloud patterns, DevOps, Infrastructure as Code, Micro services, and API integrations)
- Strong communications skills and an ability to tailor messages for different audiences.
This role is offering a Solution Architect a fantastic opportunity to work in a market leading InsureTech business with globally recognised clients. Please send your CV for immediate consideration to PhilipMeehan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 289.