Solution Architect - SaaS, Agile, FinTech
£60-£75k + benefits + bonus
Hampshire or London offices + remote working options
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Solution Architect / Software Architect to join a growing team at time of investment. The role will work closely with the Enterprise Architect in architecting the companies SaaS products and enabling digital transformation and migration to modern technology.
The company encourage modern software development techniques such as Agile/SCRUM practices, so candidates applying must have commercial experience in a similar environment.
Requited skills and experience:
- Commercial experience in Solution Architect, Software Architect role
- The ability to translate customer requirements into technical requirements
- Comfortable working across multiple technical product teams
- Experience of leading technical discussions and design activities
- Advocate of Agile, SCRUM
- Previous experience of Introducing modern technology and emerging technologies is desirable
- Modern Cloud platform exposure, Azure is preferable
- TOGAF certified is desirable
- Commercial experience with DevOps is desirable
The company are based in London and Hampshire, but the role will be offered with very flexible remote options.
Please apply to this advert or contact me via LinkedIn to discuss the full details. Paul Grace, SpectrumIT
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK and be UK based and happy to travel to offices in Hampshire on occasion.