SQL Database Administrator
Excellent opportunity of an experienced SQL DBA to join an excellent clients team whose office is based in Poole. The successful candidate will be a proactive individual who will be expected to work closely with both the development and management teams. You will become the companies only DBA and go to person on the SQL side of things so it is important that the successful candidate is confident in their own ability.
This role is a predominantly remote position with meetings in Dorset every three months.
Skills and responsibilities:
- Extensive hands-on experience in Azure, SQL Server, database performance tuning, and related technologies
- Proficiency in MS-SQL and T-SQL
- Exposure to SSIS, SQL Reporting Services, replication, and configuration management
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- Advise the development team on best practices for SQL queries
- The management of SQL Server databases
- Analysing, solving, and correcting issues in real time
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this opportunity, please contact Oliver Wilson on 02380 765 287 or email OliverWilson@SpectrumIT.co.uk
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.