Technical Business Analyst - PowerApps, Power BI, Microsoft Suite, O365, Azure
- UK MoD Consultancy projects - must be eligible for SC clearance
- £55,000 to £75,000 dependent on experience
- Flexible remote working
We have an exciting new career opportunity for an experienced Technical Business Analyst / Consultant to work with a growing and successful management consultancy based in Hampshire. The company are experts in decision making strategy, tools and methodologies. Leveraging Microsoft tools and PowerApps to enable senior MoD project stakeholders to make the right decisions.
The company is an investor in people and strategic partner to their customers. Work is varied, complex and adds a huge amount of value to the customer.
Your role will be a customer facing analyst, working with stakeholders to deliver software strategy and build compelling decision support tools for customers and clients. This involves product design and some high-level technical architecture, the ability to communicate with customers to gather and document user requirements and assist in turning those in to workable solutions.
Scope & Responsibilities:
- Gathering & translating business & user requirements into solution designs.
- Supporting technical architecture and solution realisation.
- Supporting the expansion of existing tools and services.
- Working closely with a team of consultants, analysts, developers and customers.
- Our UK office is based just outside Winchester. Our main clients will be based around key UK Defence establishments in the south of England. A competitive package will be offered, based on your experience. We would consider flexible working arrangements.
About you - Skills & Experience required to perform the role to a high standard:
- Experience in architecting high-quality database-driven business orientated solutions within the UK MOD environment - Office365 environment with Power Platform, DataVerse, Automate, SharePoint and MS Azure.
- Broad knowledge of current software development approaches, platforms and best practice.
- Knowledge and experience of delivering cloud-based solutions.
- Experience of designing and deploying Office365, SharePoint and PowerApps solutions.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise your work.
- Excellent communication skills, enabling you to work confidently with team members and clients.
- Management Information and visualisation tools, including Power BI, Tableau, and Qlikview
This company are located near Winchester in Hampshire. They offer a very flexible remote working setup, the nature of the work does require regular visits to customers based across Hampshire, Berkshire, Surrey & London.
Please hit apply or contact Sam Stock from Spectrum IT Recruitment. SamStocks@SpectrumIT.co.uk.