An experienced Technical Product Owner is required for a well-established medical software company in the Southampton area.
You will work within a dedicated team of engineers and stakeholders in an agile Development environment to act as the link between the market and product development.
The role of Technical Product Owner
- Define a sustainable product strategy and roadmap and analyse business viability of possible features
- Gather requirements from customers and create business cases
- Oversee the full Software Product Lifecycle
- Functional and business analysis for customer and market needs
- Identify business opportunities
- Work closely with the wider groups Product Managers
This Technical Product Owner role would suit an experienced Product Owner who ideally comes from a technical background such as Development or Testing.
With modern offices just outside of Southampton, this is a Hybrid role where you can work from home 3 days a week.
The Technical Product Owner role is paying up to £65,000 benefits including: Bonus, 26 days holiday, medical, 5% Pension, and more.
Apply now or to find out more information please contact Cameron Elloway at Spectrum IT Recruitment.