Technical Support Team Lead
Southampton - hybrid working + customer site visits
Up to £35,000 + company car or car allowance
Join a dynamic tech company during a time of transformation! A 2nd line support engineer with proven team leadership experience is required to join my client, providing a top tier service to customers across the UK. The ideal 2nd Line engineer will have broad technical experience, ideally coming from an MSP environment.
The role will be a combination of hands-on technical support with clients across the UK, whilst leading a team of around 4 engineers, which will likely increase over time.
- Leading a team of support engineers nationally
- Resolve issues up to a second line level, spanning a wide range of technologies.
- Deliver onsite technical support with competence while maintaining clear communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to various project initiatives, including server and network installations and configurations.
- Maintain impeccable documentation standards, including the creation of training materials for first-line support.
- Take responsibility for documenting escalated issues.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a team leadership capacity
- Proficiency in Azure, Active Directory, Office 365, Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, and SharePoint.
- Experience in anti-virus, backup, networking, telephony and end-user support.
- Strong Windows OS and Office Apps skills.
- Familiar with remote deployment, VoIP, firewalls, and networks.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Please apply to this advert or email your CV direct to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.