An experienced UX/UI Designer is required for a high-tech software company based in Reading. Our client is a market leading SaaS provider looking to add an experienced UX/UI designer to join a high performing team that develop industry leading applicationss. The company prides itself working with the latest cutting-edge technologies and is looking for someone that is enthusiastic to offer valuable insight to the evolving product range that engages with their end users/custome The Successful UX/UI Designer is likely to have experience with data intensive applications delivering end to end projects and have the following experience.
- User experience design - engaging with customers to evaluate existing and new products to understand how best to implement new solutions
- Visual design concepts - visualise design tools such as Photoshop and Sketch
- User interface designs - Design of screen layouts and user interactions with high definition images
- Prototyping and wireframing
- Use of appropriate user experience tools including storyboarding, scenario development, high-level use case definition, user, and task analysis to capture and develop user requirements and integrate elements into user interaction designs.
- Technical documentation - develop and document process flows and written style guides
- Experience in HTML/CSS - collaborate with development team to maintain and comply with user interface designs through the SDLC.
- Research industry trends and technology developments.
- Creative flair and attention to detail
If you are seeking role where you will play a pivotal part and make a difference to an organisations software product portfolio then please get in touch for more information