UX / UI Designer
£40,000 to £50,000
Role is initially remote but with the ideal being someone close to the office so they can visit twice a week if needed.
A great new opportunity for a UX/UI Designer to join a global software company experiencing rapid growth and with a very exciting future.
Working within a talented development team, you will be will be responsible for designing user interfaces for internal and external SaaS products used by a range of clients to allow them to manage various activities relating to lead generation, sales and performance metrics . Work is varied and interesting and the team are super friendly with a flexible and supportive working culture. This is a great opportunity for someone who loves a challenge, as you will be the first designer to join this team, meaning you will work 1 to 2 sprints ahead of the development team but be on hand when required.
Summary of Skills & Experience
- Mixture of UX and UI experience (in a software development environment)
- Storyboards, Experience Mapping, User Flow Diagrams, Wireframing, Wireflow, Prototyping, Mood Boards
- Any experience of design tools - Figma/Sketch, Zeplin, Whimsical, InVision and the Adobe Suite
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS
To apply please hit 'apply', upload your CV or make contact with Lesley Morgan at Spectrum IT Recruitment - LesleyMorgan@SpectrumIT.co.uk