Front End Web Designer - Digital Design / Web Development
Salary £25,0000-35,000 based on experience
Newbury, Basingstoke area
A great opportunity for a Web Designer / UI Designer / Front End Developer to join a growing business. This is a great role for Junior to Mid level candidates with 2 years+ experience in Web Design/Development who wants to work in a collaborative and creative team on a range of Digital projects. The company can support remote onboarding and are looking for someone to start promptly based on a busy project pipeline.
The Web Designer will be involved in a range of digital/Web based projects with an initial focus on a large scale Website revamp project. The Web Designer will be working closely with Developers and Web/Graphic designers in writing code for client facing products. A mix of good Web Design and Development skills is preferred, however candidates from pure Developer or Design backgrounds will be considered.
- 2 years+ experience in a Front end focussed Digital role - Web Developer, Web Designer, or similar
- Web Design, Responsive design or an appreciation for Digital Design / UX
- Commercial experience of the Adobe suite or image authoring tools
- Commercial experience or exposure to a CMS; Umbraco, WordPress, Craft or similar
- Excellent communication skills, able to work in a fast paced collaborative team
- The ability to showcase a Portfolio or work examples will be beneficial
The company can offer support and training however candidates applying must have commercial experience in the core area mentioned. The company have modern offices and can offer a salary up to £35,000+ benefits based on experience.
To discuss the full details please apply to this advert of contact me via LinkedIn, Paul Grace, SpectrumIT
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and have their own transport.