Application Support Analyst
A leading Software Application provider is seeking an Application Support Analyst to join its large support team, providing Application Support to a wide portfolio of products.
The Application Support Analyst will be part of a team supporting a bespoke software application used by client across the globe.
The Application Support Analyst will be required to have the following skills:
- Software Application Support / Bespoke Software Support
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Will to develop technically on an on-going basis
- Attention to detail with exceptional customer service skills
It would be advantageous to have the following skills/experience
- UNIX and Windows Platforms
- ERP Systems
- Any experience within the House sales environment would be considerable advantage.
The role will include
- Providing professional and responsive software support to agreed SLAs working to internal KPIs and OLAs
- As a product expert you will take ownership of support calls from the initial contact through the problem resolution and completion ensuring the customer is kept informed throughout
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Perform analysis of customer solutions and configuration management
Based in modern offices in Slough, Berkshire this role is paying up to £30,000 depending on experience.
They also excellent benefits such as Life Assurance, Health Assurance, Private Health, 25days holiday ( increasing with length of Service), Bonus & Childcare Vouchers
We are in the process of arranging interviews for next week so to apply please forward you CV to LucyHowell@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Lucy on 02380 765 285