1st Line Support Engineer
£21,000 - £25,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a 1st Line Support Engineer to join a leading team within a business who design and develop innovative biometric solutions for a range of secure sites across the UK.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Answering initial calls from customers
- Logging tickets on the service management tool
- Chasing outstanding tickets to ensure swift resolution
- Producing MI reports for analysis of types of calls, length of time open, trends etc.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience of working in a 1st Line Support Role / Helpdesk Role
- Problem Solver who is keen to understand and learn how issues are derived and resolved
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Windows Server and Windows OS
- Active Directory and Exchange Support
A fantastic place to develop your skills and career!
If you have the relevant experience please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org