AI Software Engineer - Back End, Node.js, Machine Learning
Flexible remote working up to 4 days a week. Occasional travel to offices based in London and/or Southampton.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a talented Software Engineer to join a market leading AI specialist helping companies to build technology platforms to revolutionise their technology and business landscape.
Working with a team that boasts a growing team of 35 machine learning scientists and data engineers, your role will be design and develop product features and leverage Machine Learning concepts to create innovative AI solutions.
This role suits someone with a passion for machine learning and Ai driven solutions, a degree in Computer Science, Mathematical Programming or a similar STEM degree and some commercial experience in backend, data driven software engineering.
- At least 1 year of professional experience with Node.js and related frameworks
- Fluency with SQL and relational databases (MySQL preferred)
- Experience building ETL pipelines that aggregate data from multiple sources
- Experience developing integrations to new third-party APIs and API documentation
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with Bookshelf.js / knex.js
- Exposure to DevOps activities and production deployments
- Interest in Machine Learning
You will join a very talented software team, a team of academic software engineers working on complex Ai solutions for a range of well-known 3rd party companies.
It is a great place to work with a fantastic business culture and an opportunity to really excel and progress your skills. You will have full support and backing of the management team and your peers as everyone wants to succeed and innovate.
Salary is £30,000 to £40,000 dependent on experience. High achieving graduates with a commercial placement year in a similar field of work are also welcome to apply.
Hit apply, send your CV to SamStocks@SpectrumIT.co.uk or contact Sam at Spectrum IT Recruitment through Linkedin.