A multinational organisation who are leaders in their dedicated field, are looking for an AWS Administrator to join their successful team.
The AWS Administrator will be the point of authority for AWS within the organisation and will be required to bring specialist knowledge of good AWS practises and business benefits, to the role.
The AWS Administrator will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Commercial AWS experience ideally within EC2, IAM, VPC, RDS, CloudFormation and CloudWatch.
- Good Linux administration skills - ideally RHEL.
- Experience with Windows Server administration.
- AWS certifications - advantageous.
- Knowledge of Java Development - advantageous.
- Database knowledge and experience ideally PostgreSQL or Amazon Aurora - advantageous.
- Strong commercial awareness and how to maximise AWS for business benefit.
The responsibilities of the AWS Administrator will include:
- Managing hosted systems access.
- Monitoring and reporting on AWS servers and hosted applications.
- Optimising AWS expenditure.
- Use of the AWS toolset for scripting deployments.
- System event monitoring and associated logging.
- Implementing hosted server security best practises.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive organisation who are embracing technology to stay ahead in their field. The organisation will be a strong fit for an administrator who has a passion for AWS and its capability.
To apply for this position please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org