Android Mobile Application Developer
Hampshire; Havant, Cosham area
Salary up to £55,000 + benefits and flexible working
Android Mobile application design and development, Java, Android SDK, Web API's, Greenfield project work
An experienced and enthusiastic Android Mobile Application Developer is required to join an Agile development team working on the development of innovative Mobile Applications. The company offer a great opportunity to build on existing Mobile development skills and make a positive impact in a growing team.
The ideal candidates will be experienced and able to work at a senior level, however the company heavily promote training and progression internally and will consider Mid-level candidates with the right technical grounding and attitude towards learning new skills.
The team work with a range of technologies and follow Agile best practice. This role will focus on the development and technical design of the company's Android mobile products, including development of new Apps and features, so candidates applying must have commercial Android mobile app development experience.
- Commercial Android Mobile application experience
- Can demonstrate building Android Apps from the ground up, including an understanding of mobile application design and architecture
- Experience of MVVM, RetroFit, RxJava, Espresso or similar
- Agile, SCRUM and Waterfall methodology understanding
- Comfortable working in a collaborative, fast paced environment
- Degree educated or relevant certifications
- Excellent communicator, driven to progress and learn new skills
- Experience of mentoring junior developers
- Knowledge of Dagger 2, Kotlin, JIRA, Bitbucket or GIT
The company's offices are commutable from Fareham, Cosham, Havant and Chichester. They offer a competitive salary up to £55,000 based on experience plus benefits and flexible working.
To be considered for this great opportunity please apply to this advert or contact me via LinkedIn or our Website. Paul Grace, SpectrumIT
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK.