Android Apps Developer - Rich Media Content
£40k - £45k
We are working with a fantastic small company based in Lewes, East Sussex, to find a talented and enthusiastic Android Developer.
The business works within the educational sector and provides an innovative learning and rich media content service used by a growing number of businesses, teachers and educational institutes. The company hosts a very relaxed and friendly environment with a completely non-corporate look and feel. There are 15 people within the business and this will likely be 20 by the end of the year.
As a small development team work is hugely varied and interesting and there is lots to do! So on any given day you might find that you are:
- Quietly working on a new product or project
- Exchanging calls and emails with customers to find and fix particularly troublesome bugs in our apps or website
- Meeting with people from our product support team to design, test and improve a feature on our current products
- Working on in-house tools to make life better for ourselves and our product support team
- Android app development (our app is currently hybrid, but becoming more native and Java based)
Other useful experience which is beneficial but not essential
- iOS app development
- PHP, lLaravel)
- Because you will have access to media and data related to children, you will need to take and pass a DBS check.
DOG FRIENDLY OFFICES !
Please send your CV to lesleymorgan@Spectrumit.co.uk.